About a specialist
Brilkova Tatyana Vladimirovna, Children's Allergist-Immunologist, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist. Staff member of the Department of Pediatrics, RUDN. Member of the Union of Pediatricians of Russia. Length of service: since 2001.
- Candidate of medical science
Professional skills and experience
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases in children from 0 to 18 years old (allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, obstructive bronchitis, bronchial asthma, recurrent urticaria, Quincke's edema)
- Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of children's food allergy and immunodeficiency states
- Pays particular attention to the problems of sickly children and the selection of diet therapy
- Knows the method of allergen-specific immunotherapy (ASIT)
- Examination, treatment and rehabilitation of children with persistent herpes virus infection, sickly children
- 32 publications on examination and treatment of allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, obstructive bronchitis, bronchial asthma, Quincke's edema, rehabilitation of sickly children
Education and advanced training
- Advanced training «Current Issues of Clinical Allergology» RMANPO of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Advanced training courses in specialty «Pediatrics and Allergology», Federal State Educational Institution of Continuing Professional Education «Institute for Advanced Studies», FMBA of Russia
- Fellowship at the Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia . Defended the thesis «Macrolide drugs in the complex therapy of children's bronchial asthma».
- Residency training in specialty «Pediatrics» Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow
- Institute of Medicine at M.K. Ammosov Yakutsk State University
- Since 2001 - staff member of the Department of "Pediatrics", RUDN
- 2001 - 2012 - Morozov Children's Clinical Hospital, Cardiopulmonary Department.
- Since 2004 till present - Allergist-Immunologist at FBUZ "Russian Ministry for Economic Development Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre"