About a specialist
Mironova Marianna Albertovna, head of the Consulting and Diagnosis Department. Cardiologist, Therapist, Functional Diagnostics Physician. Length of service: since 1999.
- High-level certificate
- Candidate of Medical Science
Professional skills and experience
- Diagnosis and treatment of arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, heart failure, various cardiomyopathies, cardiac arrhythmia
- Follow-up of patients in the postinfarction period, after surgical interventions on the heart
- Knows the methods of 24-hour blood pressure monitoring, Holter ECG monitoring, echocardiography.
- Professional development and achievements: During her scientific and practical work, numerously participated in the Russian National Congress “Man and Remedy”, Russian National Congress of Cardiology, has more than 20 publications, including 6 articles in leading medical journals, co-author of the guide for practicing physicians «Rational use of antibiotics in out-patient clinic practice»
- Candidate's thesis in cardiology «Prognostic value of metabolic, hemodynamic, platelet-rheological factors and electrical instability in patients with acute myocardial infarction»
Education and advanced training
- Passed training in specialty «Functional Diagnostics». Has the valid certificate. Knows the methods of 24-hour blood pressure monitoring, Holter ECG monitoring, echocardiography.
- Completed the fellowship at MSUMD. In 2004, defended the thesis in cardiology «Prognostic value of metabolic, hemodynamic, platelet-rheological factors and electrical instability in patients with acute myocardial infarction». Has a valid certificate in specialty «Cardiology»
- Passed trainining in clinical residency, Department of Therapy and Family Medicine, MSUMD, specialty «Therapy». Has a valid certificate
- Graduated with distinction from the Moscow Medical Stomatology Institute, Faculty of General Medicine. Assigned the qualification of physician in specialty «Medical Care»
Length of service and work experience:
- More than 10 years worked as Assistant of the Department of Therapy and Family Medicine, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A.I. Yevdokimov, based at City Clinical Hospital No. 11, Departments of Emergency Cardiology, Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Since 2011, staff member of FBUZ Russian Ministry for Economic Development Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre.
- Since 2017, the head of the Consultation and Diagnostic Department "Out-patient Clinic on Lomonosovskiy".