About a specialist
Nepesova Olga Mikhailovna, Ophthalmologist, length of service as ophthalmologist: since 1992. Twice worked as an embassy physician. Since 2005, head of department. During this period, the Department of Ophthalmology was equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and staffed with competent specialists.
- High-level certificate
- Diagnosis and treatment of vision abnormalities
- Knows the methods of diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic abnormalities in clinic's patients.
- Attends conferences and congresses on current ophthalmological issues, including the foreign ones.
Education and advanced training
- 1995; 2001; 2006; 2011; 2016
- Certification cycles at RMAPO and Helmholtz Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases.
- Research Institute of Eye Diseases, RMAS, cycle «Ultrasound of eye pathology».
- RMAPO cycle «Topical Issues of Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment».
- Novosibirsk State Medical Institute, clinical residency.
- Novokuznetsk State Institute of Advanced Medical Studies, initial specialization in ophthalmology.
- Novosibirsk State Medical Institute, Faculty of General Medicine