About a specialist
Nersesyan Kameliya Rubenovna, Pediatrician, Nephrologist. Length of service: since 1984.
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary diseases in children from 0 to 18 years old: urinary infections (pyelonephritis, cystitis)
- Metabolic nephropathies
- Treatment and diagnosis of nephritis
Education and advanced training
- Advanced training «Nephrology». FSBEI CPE RMANPO of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Professional retraining in specialty «Nephrology», Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Internship in specialty «Pediatrics», Regional Children's Hospital, Stepanakert
- N. Narimanov Azerbaijan State Medical Institute, specialty «Pediatrics»
- 1988 - 1995 - Pediatrician, Central District Hospital of Sakhalin Oblast
- 2003 till present - Children's Unit, Federal Budgetary Healthcare Institution "Russian Ministry for Economic Development Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre"