About a specialist
Novosad Yekaterina Vyacheslavovna, Pediatrician, Consulting Physician. Associate Professor of the Department of Children's Infection Diseases, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Pirogov Russian National Research Pirogov. Member of the Union of Pediatricians of Russia. Length of service: since 2004.
- High-level certificate
- Candidate of medical science
Professional skills and experience
- Diagnosis and treatment of infectious and parasitic diseases in children from 0 to 18 years old
- Infectious diseases (including herpes virus, tick-borne, parasitic infections)
- Issues of preventive vaccination of healthy children and children with somatic pathologies
- 27 scientific papers on infectious and parasitic diseases; 4 scientific aids for students, Associate Professor of the Department of Children's Infection Diseases, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
Education and advanced training
- Participant of the congress of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, EIP excellence in pediatrics, London UC Berkeley, CA
- Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages
- Fellowship in specialty «Pediatrics», Pirogov Russian Medical University Defence of thesis «Infectious mononucleosis».
- Residency training in specialty «Pediatrics», Pirogov Russian Medical University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Children's City Clinical Hospital No. 9 named after G.N. Speransky
- Infectious Clinical Hospital No. 1
- Since 2012 till present - Consulting Physician, preventive vaccination room, Children's Unit, Federal Budgetary Healthcare Institution "Russian Ministry for Economic Development Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre"