About a specialist
Petrochenko Valentina Vasilyevna, Endocrinologist. Length of service: since 2005.
- Category 1
- Diagnosis and treatment of thyroid diseases, including during pregnancy
- Diagnosis and correction of carbohydrate metabolism disorders ( diabetes mellitus type 1, type 2, prediabetes, gestational diabetes), election of individual treatment, correction of risk factors and complications
- Diagnosis and treatment of calcium metabolism disorders (parathyroid pathology, vitamin D deficiency). Diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis
- Diagnosis of adrenal and pituitary diseases and menstrual disorders. Endocrine arterial hypertension.
- Correction of overweight and obesity
Education and advanced training
- Initial retraining in endocrinology at FSBI «National Medical Research Centre for Endocrinology»
- Clinical residency in endocrinology, Moscow Healthcare Department, City Clinical Hospital No. 67
- Graduated with distinction from the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of General Medicine