About a specialist
Popova Natalya Nikolaevna, Gynecologist-Endocrinologist. Member of the Association of Gynecologists-Endocrinologists of Russia. High-Level Certificate Physician. Length of service: since 1988.
- High-level certificate
- Out-patient admission, including cytological cervical screening, traditional examination and fluid testing for high-risk oncogenic HPV
- Consultation on infertility. Diagnosis and treatment of female sterility
- Consultation on miscarriage, pregravid examination and pregravid preparation
- Examination and treatment of patients with endocrine pathology: hyperprolactinemia, hyperandrogenism, polycystic ovary syndrome, premature ovarian failure, menstrual disorders.
Education and advanced training
- • Obstetrics and Gynecology, certification courses • Reproductive female and male health • Cervical and vulvar diseases, advantages of high-frequency radio-wave surgery, Surgitron. • Colposcopy • Current issues of gynecological endocrinology • Scientific and practical schools of menopause hormone therapy • The latest methods of contraception • Aesthetic gynecology • Endoscopic surgery in gynecology. Hysteroscopy
- 2nd MOLSMI named after N.I. Pirogov
- Internship: 2nd MOLSMI named after N.I. Pirogov