About a specialist
Shapovalova Zhanna Borisovna, Ophthalmologist, Category 1. Length of service: since 2001.
- Category 1
- General out-patient admission and additional examination - corneal confocal microscopy.
- Knows the latest methods of ophthalmologic examination and treatment of glaucoma, retinal pathology, ametropia, corneal pathology and inflammatory eye diseases.
- Multiple speaker at conferences with presentations «Use of confocal microscopy in diagnosis of corneal diseases».
- Constantly improves her qualification by studying scientific literature, attending ophthalmological conferences.
Education and advanced training
- Advanced training and certification in ophthalmology, Helmholtz Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases in 2015.
- Advanced training and certification in Ophthalmology, SEI CPE «RMAPO of Roszdrav».
- Thematic training at the Leningrad State Institute of Advanced Medical Studies «Myopia and other ametropia».
- Graduated with distinction from the Tashkent State Medical Institute, specialty «Medical Care».
- Completed the internship and specialization in ophthalmology at the Republican Clinical Hospital.
- Ophthalmologist at the City Consultation and Diagnostic Centre.
- Since 2011, Branch "Out-patient Clinic on Lomonosovskiy", FBUZ "Russian Ministry for Economic Development Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre".