About a specialist
Shtutman Vladimir Zinovyevich, Rheumatologist. Length of service: since 1989.
- High-level certificate
- Candidate of medical science
- Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of inflammatory and degenerative musculoskeletal diseases: joints, spine, tendon and ligaments
- Diagnosis and treatment of pain of various origin in joints and different regions of spine
- Medical care upon limited mobility of joints, spine, swelling and reddening of joints, muscle weakness
- Comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to treatment of diseases:
- osteoarthritis, osteoporosis;
- arthritis: rheumatoid, gouty, reactive, psoriatic;
- ankylosing spondylitis (Bekhterev's disease);
- scapulohumeral pathology;
- systemic scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic vasculitis;
- Raynaud's syndrome;
- polymyositis, dermatomyositis, erythema nodosum;
- rheumatic polymyalgia, etc.
Education and advanced training
- 2017, 2012, 2007, 2002
- Advanced training
- Received High-Level Certificate
- Assigned Category 1
- Idiopathic inflammatory myopathies. Clinical rheumatology 1996,4, 10, 17. Coauthors E.L. Nasonov et al.
- Serum Neopterin upon Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies. Clinical Medicine 1997. Coauthors E.L. Nasonov et al.
- Clinical and Immunological Heterogeneity of Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies Clinical Medicine 1995;2:3-8. Coauthors E.L. Nasonov et al.