The infectious diseases room offers consultation diagnostic and therapeutic care to patients with infectious diseases, dispensary observation of convalescents, chronic infectious patients and bacteria carriers; performs organizational, methodological and health communication activities. Preventive vaccination against infectious diseases (influenza, rubella, viral hepatitis B, tick-borne encephalitis, measles, yellow fever, diphtheria and tetanus).
- treatment of infections caused by herpes viruses (chickenpox, shingles, simple recurrent herpes, infectious mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus infection);
- prevention of infectious diseases in patients travelling to foreign countries (prevention of malaria, helminthic infections, etc.);
- follow-up of patients who returned from unfavourable regions;
- treatment of acute and сhronic hepatitis;
- treatment and prevention of infections caused by Group B beta-hemolytic streptococcus (erysipelatous inflammation,nbsp;etc.);
- treatment of gastrointestinal diseases of bacterial and viral origin
Infectious Disease Specialist