MECHANOTHERAPY is a form of therapeutic physical training, which primarily stipulates limited rhythmically repeated physical exercises using special machines or devices to restore joint mobility, ensure muscle movement and attachment, increase overall performance, improve blood and lymph circulation, metabolism in muscles and joints, restore their functions.
The department has 5 mechanotherapy devices:
Reflexive concussor. It can be used for three services: acupuncture, stimulation of active points, massage of reflex points of feet and hands. Triple exposure allows to:
- stimulate blood circulation and function of internal organs;
- release muscle tension;
- normalize the vegetative nervous system;
- increase the immunity.
The principal feature of the device is in the spiral method of massage disk oscillation. Indications:
- insomnia, migraine, headache and dizziness upon hypertension, sciatic neuralgia, stroke consequences, Parkinson’s disease;
- spinal hernia, arthrosis-arthritis of major joints;
- varicose veins;
- acute and chronic bronchitis;
- effective for weight loss and body shaping, contributes to body rejuvenation.
Fisiotek HP2 and Fisiotek 2000 TS simulators are designed for passive rehabilitation of joints of upper extremities (shoulder, elbow, wrist) and lower extremities (knee, hip, ankle). The main purpose of use is rehabilitation of joints after injuries or surgical interventions (after arthroscopic surgery, osteosynthesis and endoprosthetics). Used for early and painless recovery of joint mobility, as well as to prevent complications due to long-term immobilization. During therapy, the devices force the joints to bend at strictly defined angles. The devices have a memory card for automatic recording of individual parameters of therapy for each patient. Contribute to the rapid restoration of functions of the damaged and adjacent joints. Reduce the disability period.
SWING The device is intended for tension relief and restoration of spinal mobility. 15-minute training using the simulator creates motor load on the spine, which corresponds to 10000 steps.
Simulator use effect:
- activation of blood circulation;
- tension and stress relief;
- elimination of irritation of spinal nerve roots, restoration of the structure and function of the spinal column, posture correction;
- normalization of function of the stomach, intestines, skin, endocrine glands;
- overweight reduction;
- improvement of breathing and cardiac activity.
Mechanical massage device — massaging upon rotation of rollers, has a corrective effect on the spine
SANYO massage chair
- Kneading massage;
- Tapping massage;
- Combined massage: combined kneading and tapping massage;
- shiatsu massage;
Massage combines various methods of rehabilitation: massage treatment in the area of back, lower extremities, spinal muscles - point and total massage, acupuncture therapy, manual therapy, thermal infrared exposure. Applied in osteochondrosis, scoliosis, spinal disc herniation to restore the function of ligaments and muscles of the spine and lower extremities, accelerate oxidation-reduction processes in the body, stimulate the action of the central and peripheral nervous system due to pulses exciting the motor cells of the brain, restore the function of the cardiovascular system due to the expansion of the capillary network and improvement of blood circulation. Contributes to normal functioning of all organs and systems.