The Voronov Sanatorium Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre was opened in 2013. It is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment and staffed with highly-qualified personnel, which allow patients with various diseases to undergo effective preventive care, treatment and rehabilitation.
The sanatorium has developed the programmes of "Treatment and healthy leisure" and "Medical rehabilitation" specifically for patients requiring treatment of the following diseases:
- cardiovascular diseases;
- respiratory diseases;
- musculoskeletal diseases;
- nervous diseases.
The programmes include:
- Consultation of specialists
- Diagnostic and laboratory tests
- Treatment procedures
An individual programme of diagnosis and treatment is developed for each patient. The number of diagnostic and treatment procedures depends on the duration of stay and appointed by the physician taking into account indications and contraindications, as well as compatibility of physiotherapeutic factors.
For more details about diseases that are treated in the sanatorium and the scope of programmes, please call by phone +7(495)777-71-14 or click on the links:
Health resort treatment
The cost of reservation under the programmes "Treatment and healthy leisure" and "Medical rehabilitation" includes:
- Treatment in accordance with the programme chosen.
- Accommodation in the room of the category chosen.
- 5 meals a day (menu, diet catering)
- Attendance of the swimming pool (included in the programme "Medical rehabilitation" only if appointed by the physician)
- Attendance of the fitness centre, gym, tennis court (not included in the programme "Medical rehabilitation")
- Attendance of the library and children's room
- Film shows, excursion to the art gallery and throughout the territory of the sanatorium, WiFi, parking
Minimum duration of treatment under programmes "Treatment and healthy leisure" — 7 days, "Medical rehabilitation" — 14 days.
Patients can also undergo complex treatment and diagnostic programmes:
- Treatment and diagnostic programme for patients with coloproctological diseases
- Medical diagnostic programme for arterial hypertension
- Medical diagnostic programme for coronary heart disease
- Medical diagnostic programme upon cardiac rhythm disturbance (except for patients with cardiostimulators)
- Programme of examination and treatment of patients with varicose veins of the lower extremities
Basic rules of accommodation in the sanatorium under the programme "Treatment and healthy leisure":
Treatment accommodation in the sanatorium requires a sanatorium and health resort card form or medical examination in the following scope: clinical blood test, clinical urine test, ECG, fluorography, for women - examination by a gynecologist. If the card form is not available, it can be executed in the sanatorium for extra fee. It is necessary to have fluorography results from the referring institution.
Patients are appointed to treatment in the absence of contraindications, so you should consult a physician of the medical centre before the purchase of reservation. The sanatorium does not admit children under 18 years old for treatment.
If the patient is unable to move and serve himself/herself, the patient is admitted for treatment only with an accompanying person.
Check in time — 12:00, check out time — 10:00. Upon arrival for rest or treatment at weekends (Friday-Sunday), the check in time can be 18:00 at the guest's request, and the check out time - 16:00, Sunday.
In case of an early arrival or late departure, an extra fee is charged per hour.
For more details about the accommodation rules of the sanatorium, please visit .