Carries out diagnostics and treatment of gynecological diseases using the advanced technology, including the full scope of laboratory diagnostics (PCR, serology, bacteriological method: infection culture, tumor markers, anti-Mullerian hormone), ultrasound diagnostics using an expert-class device (GE Healthcare Logiq E9), modern drug therapy, physical therapy (laser therapy, magnetic therapy, heat exposure, cryotherapy, etc.).
- Treatment of infertility in patients with endometriosis, reduced ovarian reserve, “thin endometrium” and chronic endometritis.
- Diagnostics and pathogenetic treatment of proliferative diseases in gynecology: endometriosis, uterine fibroids, endometrial hyperplastic processes, tumors of the appendages and ovaries.
- Extended colposcopy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of background and precancerous cervical diseases: erosion, ectropion, leukoplakia, cervical neoplasia.
- Use of HRT upon estrogen-deficient conditions in different age categories.
- Medicine of active longevity for women: anti – ageing. Main medical components of anti–ageing strategies: cancer prevention, oncoscreening, menopausal hormone therapy. Correction of micronutrient deficiencies under anti – ageing strategies (iron, vitamin D, folic acid, calcium).
- Menopause medicine, including the use of menopausal hormone replacement therapy. Pathological menopause, symptomatic and pathogenetic treatment.
- Consulting on current rational contraception. Selection of contraception, hormonal methods (oral contraceptives), and many more. Appointment and use of LARC (Long-Acting Reversible Contraception): IUD - intrauterine devices, combined hormone-releasing systems, such as Evra transdermal contraceptive patch, Nuvaring Vaginal ring, and levonorgestrel-releasing, long-term systems - Mirena intrauterine system, implants.
- Diagnostics and treatment of pelvic inflammatory diseases and STIs: HPV infection, genital herpes, cytomegaloviral infection, urogenital chlamydial, mycoplasmal, ureoplasmic infections, etc., including recurrent ones
Correction of vaginal microbiocenosis, including upon bacterial vaginosis, vulvovaginal candidiasis, aerobic vaginitis and mixed infections.
Length of service: more than 20 years